Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Wherever I go, I am there...

I have visited every single State in the USA including Hawaii and Alaska, Mexico, Canada, Holland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Poland, France, Greece, Turkey, Spain, Lebanon, Israel, Morocco, Sicily, Egypt, and the Caribbean...  and, wherever I go, I am there...

So, what does that mean?

That means that I am the same person with all my same issues, concerns, and personalities wherever I go...  and, if you think about it, that statement applies to you as well...

We are all the same no matter where we go or how old we become or how mature we develop...

Wherever I go, I am there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...