Sunday, April 26, 2020

If I Had It To Do All Over Again...

What would I change?
                                     Not a frigging thing...

I may not be a Billionaire, or a Millionaire, or even wealthy for that matter and what I do know about myself is that I am not stupid either...  so, what the hell does that even mean?  

Well, it means this:  "...that my life has gone through all that it needed to go through in order to get my ass to what and who I am today..."  

What the hell you say, that shit does not even make any sense because of the choices that we can make and the changes that we can take based upon new information.  

And, to that I respond:  "...yes, that is all true about the choices...  but, those choices were already known and the changes were already being orchestrated in order to get us where we are today..."

While it may sound like I do, in fact, have my head up-my-ass, I assure you that I do not and not just because it is physically impossible but because this is what I believe.  

REMEMBER:  We did not chose the date, the place, or our birth parents...  So, who or what chose that for us?  

Coincidence?  

Is that what you really believe?

And, outside of suicide, we will not change the date, the place, or the actual reason for our death either...

Who do you think chooses that for us?

GIVEN those two extremes of our lives, it is reasonable and logical to assume that all that shit that happens to us in between birth and death has been arranged for us as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...