Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Two in the morning...

INSOMNIA is a BITCH...   at least, that is my personal opinion for whatever it is
worth... 

What really PISSES me off is that I am not worried about anything nor has there been anything left over from today that I have postponed until tomorrow...  In fact, I was going to mow the lawn this morning before it rained and decided to mow it yesterday.

Not even my frigging cats are up...   

Internet Definition of    INSOMNIA:  Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which you have trouble falling and/or staying asleep. The condition can be short-term (acute) or can last a long time (chronic). It may also come and go. Acute insomnia lasts from 1 night to a few weeks. Insomnia is chronic when it happens at least 3 nights a week for 3 months or more...


What I find interesting about this definition are the two words:  ACUTE and CHRONIC because I could never figure out which one was worse when they were used on Medical Shows on TV or Cable...   and, it would appear that chronic is worse.  And, while this may not seem like a big deal to YOU, it is a frigging BIG deal to ME.


And, I suppose that this makes it worse when it comes to returning to sleep but as soon as I get up when I cannot sleep I make myself a cup of coffee to drink while I am passing the time...   I guess it's better than biting one's finger nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...