Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Paranoia is a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.

Would you not agree with me that EVERYONE is a little Paranoid?

I am sure you have felt persecuted by your parents, teachers, and/or bosses from time-time-time...
I am sure that you have felt more important sometimes than you really are...
I am sure that you have felt jealous due to unknown situations...

Losing Touch With Reality  ⇰  I lose touch with reality every time I day dream and fantasize about a different life in which I become the hero or the villain...


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...