Wednesday, April 1, 2020

G E M I N I

Artwork by SKEEVA
How do you feel this morning?

Interesting question...  and, the way that I used to answer that question was:  "I feel with my fingers..."

But, the question does not pertain to that type of feeling sensation but how do you feel emotionally, psychologically, or mentally.

Very few of us it would appear to me really are "in touch" with our feelings let alone have the desire to share those feelings with others, even if they are family members and not strangers...

Does that mean we are TWO-FACED...  in that we have a face that we show to the public and another face that we show to ourselves in private?

CONSEQUENTLY, we are always hiding something from someone...


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...