Tuesday, April 21, 2020

LIES... Lies... lies...

I am watching FOX NEWS this morning and every once in a while I pay attention to the commercials (for some reason) and the last time I did that I watched a plea for Tunnels to Towers and heard a mother say to her children that "daddy became an angel."  While that is a gentle way to tell young people that a loved one is dead, it is nonetheless still a LIE...

Whether right or wrong, I believe that children should be told the TRUTH...  it may be brutal for them to hear this, so the truth is not a perfect solution, but at least their role models have not LIED to THEM.

Other ways that PARENTS LIE:

  • Santa Clause
  • The Easter Bunny
  • The Tooth Fairy


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...