Tuesday, April 7, 2020

LIFE... was a magazine

B. O. H. I. C. A.

Bend
Over
Here
It
Comes
Again

Been there...  done that...  got that T-shirt as the saying goes but that does not really reflect getting "screwed" by "the man" day in and day out all of your life...  and, to be honest, it is not just "the man" that does the screwing but one's spouse, one's children, one's siblings, as well as one's friends or so-called friends that is.

WELL...  I have got one for you that I created and had stenciled on my coffee cup when I was an enlisted man in the US Navy.

D. I. L. L. I. G. A. F. F. 

Do
I
Look
Like

Give
A
Flying
Flip



Of course, other words beginning the letter "F" can be substituted for FLIP...  I reckon one just has to use one's imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...