Friday, April 3, 2020

Better To Be Pissed OFF than Pissed ON

I have always heard:

The truth will set you free but first it will PISS YOU OFF...

So, what is the truth?

The truth is what the POWERFUL say it is...

The countries who win the WARS write the HISTORY BOOKS...  and, this is what the TRUTH is...

What I remember most is that once I took HISTORY classes in COLLEGE, I learned more of the truth about how history than was first taught to us in high school.  Our history is full of stories where Americans did not really behave like what was implied in high school.

OUR LEADERS WERE:
  • Drunks
  • Philanderers
  • Addicted to drugs
  • Slave owners
  • Spouse beaters
  • Homosexuals
  • Lesbians

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...