Saturday, April 11, 2020


Scorpions
are predatory arachnids of the order Scorpiones. They have eight legs and are easily recognized by the pair of grasping pedipalps and the narrow, segmented tail, often carried in a characteristic forward curve over the back, ending with a venomous stinger. Scorpions range in size from 9 mm / 0.3 in. Wikipedia




Halloween or Hallowe'en, also known as Allhalloween, All Hallows' Eve, or All Saints' Eve, is a celebration observed in several countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day. Wikipedia






My birthday:  October 31, 1947
 
These 2 symbols have underscored my life ever since the 3rd grade...  sometimes positive and sometimes negative however I have always tried to use them to my advantage...  this sometimes worked and sometimes did not work.

About 8-10 years ago, my brother financed investigating our heritage our genealogy and ancestry and discovered that our ancestry on our mother's side of the family, traced back to AFRICA while on our father's side of the family traced back to CHARLEMAGNE.  


Charlemagne or Charles the Great, numbered Charles I, was King of the Franks from 768, King of the Lombards from 774, and Emperor of the Romans from 800. During the Early Middle Ages, he united the majority of western and central Europe. Wikipedia


What an interesting arrangement of symbols to explain my life and might explain:  Who am I?  But, when you add in the fact that my personality is an INTJ and Bipolar, it really confuses the type of person that I ended up to be and why it is so difficult to get to know me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...