Monday, April 20, 2020

Sexual Harassment

During my lifetime, I have never sexually harassed a female although I might have shared an off-color joke in the presence of a female, but those females were also engaged in sharing off-color jokes with males as well.  And, every time there was a sexual encounter with a female that resulted in having sex with each other, it was more of the female encouraging me than it was me encouraging the female...

How can I say this?

I am shy, withdrawn, and have a very low self-esteem which prevents me from sexually harassing another female without her permission first.

What I would typically say is that I respect females too much to sexually harass them, but that is not true it is more of what I just explained than anything else.

With that said, I have had sex with dozens of females before I got married and with dozens of females after I got married as well...  most of them were other married females...  because, I wanted them to be at risk just as much as I was at risk.

Interestingly, that sexual behavior came to an abrupt halt when I got married for the second time and while I am not exactly sure why that happened...  I am glad that it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...