Friday, April 3, 2020

Different All My Life

Just because my personality is an INTJ does not justify the fact that I have been different from everyone else all my life.

Just because I was born on Halloween and am a Scorpion does not justify the fact that I have been different from everyone else all my life.

People that know me do not stay my friends very long...

At 72, this is just the way I am and there is no reason to change it because there is no one around with whom I need to be friends since I have retired.

I suppose I could argue that I am that which God made me, and even though I have free will and can make my own choices that how I have ended up is exactly how I was supposed to have ended up...

Besides,
my entire life has already been viewed by God.

How can I say that?

Easy...

Using earth as a fixed point in time/space, as one moves away from earth and out into the universe, time slows down...  think of it as a bicycle wheel with the out wheel being the edge of the universe and the inner spoke being earth.  As the tire moves, the outer part of the tire moves slower than the inner spoke; in fact, the inner spoke might make 10-15 revolutions before the outer tire completes one.,

At the edge of the universe, for every SECOND of time that passes there, 100 years or maybe 1,000 years pass on earth.  Therefore and assuming God is at the edge of the universe, he has witnessed my entire life pass by...  from womb to tomb.

God knows what kind of person I turned out to be and may have changed some things around so that I would actually end up the way I am...  changing one little item could alter an entire lifetime of several individuals as time unfolds.

It is also stated by God that he is the Alpha and the Omega or the beginning and the end...  and, if you analyze that statement then God is admitted that there is an END and that the universe just does not go on indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...