Thursday, March 19, 2020

Time Passes Quickly

Sometimes...  I tell people that I never have a bad day because the day passes by so quickly for me now...  sadly enough, I did not appreciate that knowledge when I was younger and when I had bad days, I could not wait for them to end.

Don't remember much about my days before traveling to Egypt and going to high school, but I certainly remember most of them afterwards for some reason...

I remember traveling in the summers with my parents and having very specific foods to eat for breakfast each day, but none of the details of a happy family life...  just a life a being forced to do this or that by my parents.  We had to attend Church every Sunday regardless of the weather and any health concerns that we might have; we even had to attend Church when on vacation, so it was not really any kind of vacation for me, as I think I recall.

I know that I got in trouble with the police several times but I don't recall the specifics of any of it as it might have transpired.  Is this age issues or something else like selective memories because I don't want to remember...  who knows?

So, today, I am 72 and my last 60 years has really passed by incredibly quickly and now that I am retired, I don't miss working at all.  Work for me was terrible because there were so many bosses for which I had to work that were not just STUPID but INCOMPETENT and yet they had risen to supervisory ranks which made me question the intelligence of management.

Was all management like the ones that I had experienced?


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...