Saturday, March 14, 2020

Self Quarantined

A few days ago, President Trump issued a National State-of-Emergency for the entire US and even though I live in a small town in East TN, two days later, all the grocery stores were basically empty of most of their food supplies, including toilet paper, alcohol, water, wine, milk, and most of their food supplies.

PEOPLE PANICKED EVERYWHERE

It makes us Americans look GREEDY and FOOLISH...

We purchased our toilet paper in bulk from SAMS and had just re-stocked about 2 weeks ago, leaving us with a supply for 4-6 months depending upon how much we use...  although, there is an endless supply of water in most showers that people fail to realize they can use to wash off afterwards...   and if, there is need for further cleaning then there is always bleach...

We love our convenience.

We also ordered a couple of shipments from Omaha Steaks several weeks ago, so we have plenty of meat.

We also keep a healthy stock of can goods for some reason...  more than just a weekly supply, so we are probably good to go there for about a month.

So, what do I do at home all day???

That's a reasonable question...

I spend time on social media:  LinkedIn and Facebook, I write in my diary, I work on my novels,  I watch the news, I look for interesting recipes for a low calorie diet, and I might update my three blogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...