Saturday, March 28, 2020

If You Had Not Guessed It...

I am bipolar

My daughter is bipolar

My mother was probably bipolar but was never tested

It is terrible to live with this condition regardless of whether or not you take meds for it because it ruins your entire personality...

too positively

or

too negatively

People want to be around you when you are high but they do not want to be around you when you are low, and what makes that worse is that these people cannot differentiate that you have a problem nor do they want to be tolerant of this problem if they do recognize it because it is a hassle and it is also unpredictable.

I do not take any meds for my condition and my wife has decided to treat me as if I am constantly low and therefore never sees any improvement in my behavior...  I could say that this is due to her ignorance or lack of understanding or desire not to understand at all...  but, what difference would any of that make...  She is basing her behavior on me and my behavior rather than taking responsibility for her own behavior...

THIS IS HOW MANY PEOPLE REACT...

She is not unusual...  she is the NORM...

SO...  all of this begs the question...

Why am I not taking meds?

Because my bipolar is not severe enough for meds according to my doctor and I should learn to control my behavior better knowing that I suffer from this disease...

HOWEVER...  that is easier said than done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...