Friday, March 27, 2020

It's only me... I'm home from the sea...

I am 72 year old, born in 1947 on Halloween and I am sure that I was a scary surprise for my mother as well as my father who might have had a inkling as to what raising a son like me would be like...  but, if they did, it did not do them any good.

BASICALLY, I was a pain-in-the-ass child to say the least...

I am sure they were both glad to be rid of me when they died, but that is just speculation...  but, my sister and my brother were their pride and joys and they never hesitated in letting me know that.

My writing on this blog is not done because I have to but because I want to.  I have absolutely no idea what you might gain from reading what I write, but that does not really matter to me because I am going to write whether I have any visitors or not...

WHY?

Because I am retired and have nothing better to do...  NOTHING BETTER...

This is my second marriage (where did that though come from???) and after 25 years, my wife told me that she should have left me years ago...   I suppose that was either said to boost my ego or my motivation, not sure because she is always asking me to do something that I don't want to do, as if she is my mother, but I keep telling her that not even my frigging mother could get me to do that.

I guess that makes me an ASSHOLE...                                            

But, that too is ok....

Why?

Because AH are my initials...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...