Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Looking Back

My first bipolar episodes kicked in around Junior High School or 6th-7th-8th grades and it is also in that time period that I began to identify with hoodlums (as they were called) because, I suppose that I was tightly regulated at home, although I don't that for sure to be the case.  Me and my boys disrespected authority, our teachers in school, and some of the laws that society had placed on its citizens to protect the general welfare of everyone.  We were finally caught for 15 counts of breaking and entering, about 150 counts of grand theft auto, and 1 count of Grand Larceny.  However, the auto theft was not really theft as much as it was borrowing cars to impress females.  We washed them, cleaned them on the inside, and returned them with full tanks of gasoline.  We were finally caught and I was sentenced to 48 months in Reform School (or, all of my high school; but, my father had accepted a Diplomatic position at the American Embassy in Cairo, Egypt and my entire police record was destroyed by the Fairfax County Police Department.

AND...   this is where my story begins...

However, unknown to me at the time was the fact that my story had actually begun earlier when I was in the 3rd grade and a girl that I had a crush on and tried to kiss in the coat closet told me that I looked like a monkey.

ALSO, during the summer of my 3rd grade year and because I had staked up the tomato plants incorrectly, my father said the following to me:

"You are as useless as teats on a boar hog."

"You are not worth the powder and shells it would cost me to blow your ass to hell."

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE

"The best part of you ran down my leg."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...