Friday, June 12, 2020

When I wore a younger man's clothes...

I
might have thought that taking over a police station and 6-7 surrounding blocks and making it a free zone was COOL and a way to show independence and exercise one's freedoms...  but, as I got older, I realized that there were unintended consequences of all our actions and that sometimes those unintended consequences were worse than possibly could have been anticipated or expected if known.

The USA is a country of LAWS whether we like it or not...

and...

The USA is a country of RACISM whether we like it or not...

Tearing down CONFEDERATE STATUES and renaming Military Bases, and taking racial specific shows off the Television, Cable, and reruns is not just pathetic but it is stupid because it will basically change nothing...

HIDING HISTORY does not make it go away...

I WILL STILL BE AFRAID OF BLACK PEOPLE...
I WILL STILL BE AFRAID OF THEIR MUSICAL LYRICS...
I WILL STILL BE AFRAID OF THE WAY THEY ARE DRESSED...
I WILL STILL BE AFRAID OF THE WAY THEY TALK AND ENUNCIATE WORDS...

and,

I suppose that black people will still HATE me because I am white and because I am privileged...  in more ways than they would like to imagine....

I will always be WHITE...
Blacks will always be Black...

The CIVIL WAR and SLAVERY will always be a part of our HISTORY...  it will always be who we are...

PRESIDENT OBAMA, black man, could not change racism in this country...

The only way that BLACK will gain control of the USA will be if they have more babies than white folks...


AS OF 2016,
Whites were 72.4% of the population
Blacks were 12.6% of the population
Hispanic/Latino were 18% of the population
Asians 5.6% of the population



Blacks will always be an AMERICAN MINORITY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...