Friday, June 12, 2020

PISSED OFF...

I've always heard that it is better to be PISSED OFF than to be PISSED ON...  and, I suppose that it  right but I am so PISSED OFF that I think I've been PISSED ON...

I was supposed to have had an ALLERGY TEST today but the papers sent me to the wrong location and the lady at the check-in counter who told me I was at the wrong location then sent me to another location which when I got there was told that my appointment was actually at a third location...  so, I just cancelled and re-scheduled...  and, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I did not really want this organization  to get paid for doing anything to or for me...   So, tomorrow, I am going to simply cancel that new appointment and not make a new one.

Then, on my way back to the house, I stopped by VERIZON because the safety shield that I had purchased for $40 for my phone had come off.  The clerk at the VERIZON store said that it had probably been put attached incorrectly originally...  and if, they did it that they were not responsible...  I told them that their attitude was not conducive for me to do anymore business with them and left the store.

HOW DID AMERICA get itself into a situation like this where CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS almost anywhere one goes in the USA to do business...  and we, as consumers, simply put up with this shit as if it is to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...