Thursday, June 25, 2020

Hypothetically Speaking

While I am currently interested in politics, I am no student of politics, nor am I trained in any way, shape, or form in political analysis... but, given the set of circumstances that I have recently witnessed by watching and listening to FOX NEWS, I have a "sinking feeling," that our current President, Donald Trump is going to lose the 2020 Presidential Election and will not be returning to the WHITE HOUSE in 2021...

WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY?
Let me tell you this...  it has nothing to do with his arrogance or ego or vulgar remarks of others or his inappropriate TWEETS...

Here are my reasons:
  1. the Coronavirus Pandemic
  2. the killing of George Floyd
  3. Trump's recent Tulsa rally
  4. the BLM movement
All of the recent polls that show Biden ahead did not influence my thoughts or my decision to feel this way...  especially when all the polls predicted that Trump would lose in 2015 as well...  my current thoughts about Trump losing in 2020 are coming from the recent news and not just the unemployment because human nature for Americans would not blame Trump for the Pandemic in the USA...  but, this time there is so much INTENSE RACIAL HATRED that American human nature would blame Trump for that social racial awareness or lack thereof...

President Trump is DOING NOTHING to quell the SOCIAL UNREST but instead has turned his sights towards the November election and trying to present the destruction of Federal Property by bringing in the National Guard...

SOCIAL UNREST will cause President Trump to lose his second term...  not anything else...  the DEMOCRATS are better equipped to handle SOCIAL UNREST than Republicans unfortunately...  the economy be DAMNED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...