Sunday, May 30, 2021

Wake Up AMERICA

The great thing about the internet is that most of the shit is FREE and all that stuff that people pay for...  well, a lot of us simply don't need it.  For example, I watch and listen to FOX News every morning and the reason why I do it is not just because it is free with my purchase of a ROKU device and WIFI access, but that it does not keep news from me like CNN and CBS like to do.  However, FOX News is selling subscriptions to this new service that provides all sorts of special programs, interviews, and investigations...  I ain't about to buy none of that shit...  if it ain't free it ain't worth having after I have paid my initial setup fees.

Right now, I am zoning out to classic music from the 60's and 70's with minimal commercials and when they run a commercial it is almost as brief as being constipated.  My wife hates most if not all of my graphic illustrations...  but, she ain't here...  you catch my drift?

Hell no...  I don't act like I am 73...  nor do I act like I am 18 or even 25...  I am retired and free, living large on SS and a few investments.  I ain't wealthy or even well off...  I am comfortably numb financially...  living only on what I need overlooking that which I want or used to want.

I eat dinner at Cheddars in Knoxville and for $13,00, I can get an 8 oz Salmon filet perfected blackened, along with rice, baked potato, and a cup of broccoli...  I eat half and take the other half home and have two meals for $6.50...   plus tax...  cannot forget that.

This morning we went to Perkins about 8 miles from the house and I had an EVERYTHING OMELETTE with breakfast potatoes and 3 buttermilk pancakes that were 6" in diameter...  all for $13.50 and that included all the coffee that I wanted to drink.  Again, I cut the omelette in half and divided the breakfast potatoes in half as well for a second breakfast tomorrow...  and then, I will eat a pancake each morning for the next three days with jelly...  OR, a total of 5  $3 meals even though some meals are more filling than others.

If I did not enjoy eating either meal, I would not have purchased them in the first place or ordered them once and selected something else the next time.  Why live in a bigger city and pay more for less when eating out?

All of Biden's drunken sailor spending is not going to change that much other than the restaurants not being able to find help because of extended unemployment insurance benefits.  Which is RATHER STUPID if one wants to grow the NATIONAL ECONOMY...

While the USA is falling over backwards for Black Lives Matter Crap, and trying to defund the police, and teach Critical Race Theory in public schools, and Cancel people and things that don't agree with their mindset rather than simply accepting opposing views....  WELL...  the frigging CHINESE are building up their military and building up their economies and don't give a shit about equality or equity or whatever and paying people to stay home and not work and have made the statement THAT CHINA WILL CONTROL THE USA IN FIFTEEN YEARS...

Fifteen years from now is 2035 and I'll be 88 years old and I'll be DAMNED if I want to learn Mandarin...

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...