Thursday, May 27, 2021

An Alternate Voice

IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO YET, CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE...


I have posted a few a few photos from this website on precious days but currently Blogger is telling me that there is some kind of glitch in the system that is preventing me from posting these photos...

Like FACEBOOK, this is a form of censorship...  and, being an American and having First Amendment rights guaranteed to me by the US Constitution, I am somewhat annoyed that this is happening...

However, being powerless as I am, I can do nothing...  or very little... and wait for the SILENT MAJORITY to rain their virtual wrath down on this country...  for me, it will be like returning to the 1960's and the Hippies...  and, free love and the music of The Beatles, The Door, Steppenwolf, The Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane/Starship, The Rolling Stones, CCR, Jimi Hendrix, The Cream, LZ, and many many more the least of which is Bob Dylan, and not the poet Dylan Thomas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...