Sunday, May 9, 2021

Stay WOKE

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is a term that refers to awareness of issues that concern social justice and racial justice. It is sometimes used in the African-American Vernacular English expression stay woke. Woke resurfaced in 2014, during the Black Lives Matter movement, as a label for vigilance and activism concerning racial inequalities and other social disparities such as discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community, women, immigrants and other marginalized populations.

Woke has also been the subject of memes, ironic usage and criticism.

In March 2021, the periodical Les Echos described the English word woke as among words adopted by the younger generation in France, that it believes to indicate a "societal turning point" there. SOURCE:  Wikipedia

I am NOT WOKE and I hope that I never BECOME WOKE according to the above definition of WOKE...

If I don't like something or don't approve of something, I damn sure ain't going to accept it because I am now a WOKE SOB.

I don't give a damn about black inequalities, but I do give a damn about the inequalities that IMPACT EVERYONE...  and, I do understand that blacks still feel oppressed but that does not mean everyone should be WOKE...

I will defend the RIGHTS of ALL AMERICANS...
I want equality and equity for ALL AMERICANS...
I am against income disparity and low wages...

If people want to be part of the LGBTQ+ movement then they should have the right to do so...  but, just because I don't approve of the LGBTQ+ movement does not mean I should be FORCED TO SUPPORT IT...  that flies in the face of my FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

I really don't care who you may want to take to your bed...  that is your business and will always be exclusively your businesses...  BUT IT IS NOT MY BUSINESS...  and, will never be my business...  nor is MY BUSINESS any of YOUR BUSINESS...

Be WOKE as often as you desire but DON'T TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD BE because you want me to be that way...  FU is my response and will always be my response.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...