Sunday, May 16, 2021

Relocation Madness

Hundreds perhaps thousands of individuals and families are leaving California and New York supposedly because of TAXES and CRIME/VIOLENCE...  and, these people are moving to either Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, or Florida...  I think there is a more sinister scenario going on here but I am a nobody on the political front.

My fear is that the people that are leaving are Democrats and they are moving to Republican States and if enough of them move, then could they change these States from being Republican to Democrat???

It would seem highly unlikely that the Democrats could orchestrate a movement like this, but I would not put it past them...

I also believe that China released the COVID VIRUS intentionally to hurt the economies of the rest of the world, especially the United States.  However, they did not count on their own country being so infected...

They can move anywhere they want to move as long as they do not move to East TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...