Sunday, May 9, 2021

Our Great Country

 The Number One

The U.S. is the most obese nation in the world, just ahead of Mexico

Obesity rate will reach nearly 50% by 2030 in the U.S., says OECD  SOURCE:  MarketWatch.com


ADDICTION
DRUG USE
U.S. Has Highest Levels of Illegal Drug Use


SOURCE:  VeryWellMind.com



I don't know because I am not an INTELLECTUAL but I suspect that these two problems are going to EVENTUALLY negatively impact the United States...  it amazes me when I see very young people (pre-teens) that are obese and whose parents show no signs of concerns because they are obese as well.

I am 73 years of age and was never obese during my entire life until I reached age 60 and began taking steroids in conjunction with chemo.  And, while exercise does not help one loose weight, I would suggest that these obese people don't exercise either.

DOWN THE ROAD...  we will learn the consequences of these actions...

As far as ILLEGAL DRUGS are concerned, my first question is:  Why do so many Americans need to take illegal drugs?

We are the greatest country in the world and yet we have all these drug addicts...  so is one a natural byproduct of the other?




No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...