Sunday, May 23, 2021

Relocation Frenzy

 As soon as I discovered that CNN, CBS, NBC, and ABC were not providing their viewing public with both sides of the story that was balanced, I switched to FOX NEWS who was doing a better job of that.

While I was raised a liberal, I get OFFENDED when the NEWS is censored as I perceive myself to be smart enough to hear both sides and decide which side I want to follow.

Consequently, those other media outlets will no longer get my viewing support and I believe that more and more Americans are agreeing with me.

Meanwhile...

there is a group of us...  that is to say about 50% of the current population, who, do not particularly care about the direction the rest of the country is heading.

WE SUPPORT THE POLICE

WE SUPPORT OWNING FIREARMS

WE SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION

WE SUPPORT LEGAL IMMIGRATION

WE SUPPORT WORKING FOR A LIVING

WE SUPPORT A STRONG MILITARY

However...  I also like to smoke a joint every now and then and reflect back upon the 1960's when my fellow hippies and I had no cares in the world except avoiding the VIETNAM War.

What I am seeing now is,

companies and people relocating from those Democratic managed States because of two basic issues:

  • Increase in Taxes
  • Defunding the Police

Personally, I have no problems with defunding the police because I really do like to exceed the speed limits on the Interstate Highways and since CRIME is really low in where I am currently living, I see no need at all to have a bunch of cops riding around in their police cruisers intimidating the residents with their presence.

BUT...

I am not going to be a happy camper if those damn people who are leaving Democratic States come into this area of East TN and change the damn politics...  I am here because of the politics and because it is cheaper to live.

As far as I am concerned, they can relocate in Texas, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, and North Carolina...  just not here in East TN...  although, Memphis or Nashville would be ok...




No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...