Saturday, April 24, 2021

Uniquely American

Americans who live in the United States, not in Canada, Central America, South America enjoy more FREEDOMS than any other country in the world...

Mainly these freedoms revolve around the concept of:
  • Freedom of Speech
  • Freedom of Religion

and...  of those two, Freedom of Speech is the one that is most exercised by most Americans...  especially the Liberals and the Progression Democrats...  who, for all intents and purposes, want to SILENCE or CENSOR those who oppose their views.

In essence, they want their First Amendment Rights of Freedom of Speech but want to DENY others their First Amendment Rights of Freedom of Speech to those who disagree with them...

This philosophy would virtually end America's Freedom of Speech rights that have been enjoyed since 1776...

Our country would suffer serious consequences (both intended and unintended) if all opposing views were silenced...  that is not to say that America would turn into former/current countries like:
  • Nazi Germany
  • Communist China
  • Communist Russia
  • Dictatorship North Korea
but...  one never knows what might/might not happen.

Personally...  I enjoy my First Amendment Rights and use them frequently when I was working and now that I am retired.  My employer's fired me for exercising my speech rights...  and, I am glad that they did because it made me more adamant to use these rights whenever I could.

I am a LIBERAL and have been a LIBERAL since 1966 or for the last 55 years and have no immediate or future plans to change/alter those LIBERAL views...  however, from a financial point-of-view, I am a conservative and have been DEBT FREE since 2001 or for the last 20 years.

I am in favor of all LIBERAL ideas offered by the Progressive Democrats as long as we can AFFORD them without forcing the wealthy to pay for them and as long as it does not danger our fragile economy.

Instead of increasing taxes on the wealthy because they are wealthy, we should just ELIMINATE ALL TAX LOOPHOLES...

We are UNIQUELY AMERICANS and we need to continue to support stuff that allows us to continue to be that way FOREVER...


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...