Saturday, April 10, 2021

Bitchin' Bobby


It appears to most everyone that I am always complaining about something or other and I am wondering if that personality trait is associated with just me or with people of my age...

And... it is not that I actually like to complain because I don't...  complaining makes me feel bad afterwards because I have lost control of my emotions...   yet, there are many STUPID ASS PEOPLE in the world today that complaining seems like a reasonable way to talk about those ASSHOLES...

My wife and I decided to go out to dinner tonight and went to a restaurant we both like but have visited in a long time and while there were many cars in the parking lot, when we got inside there seemed to be many vacant tables taking the COVID restrictions into consideration.

We placed our order and waited and waited and waited for our food which finally arrived.  And, when we asked our waitress for a "to go" box, we had to wait longer than we did for our food.  I mentioned to my wife that our waitress did not seem too eager to serve us...  she responded by saying...   "perhaps, she is taking care of another section as well..."

I turned my head to look out the window and saw her talking on her cell phone and the comments that came out of my mouth would not have been fit for a sailor to hear...

Usually my words are reserved for POLITICIANS but not tonight...



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...