Sunday, April 11, 2021

America

I don't give a DAMN about the US Constitution nor do I give a DAMN about the SECOND AMENDMENT nor do I give a DAMN about CRITICAL RACE THEORY or the CANCEL CULTURE or the WOKE Mob... BUT, what I do care about I do care about is:

  • Freedom of Speech
  • Individual Liberties
  • Solidarity
  • Intellectual Property
  • Individual Rights
  • Pursuit of Happiness
  • Religious Freedom
  • Opposing Views
You can take violence, crime, wars, corruption, and greed and shove it where the sun don't sun and while I am talking about sunshine, let me just say this:

"THE SUN DON'T SHINE ON THE SAME DOG'S ASS EVERYDAY..."

You can thank my "redneck" friends in East TN for that phrase...
  • I HATE wars
  • I HATE wars in foreign countries
  • I HATE wars in countries that don't want us to be there

I don't GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT INDIVIDUAL ETHNIC GROUPS...  if you are in this frigging country whether you are legal or Illegal, then you are an AMERICAN...  and, if you did not come here to become an AMERICAN the get the HELL OUT.

RACISM was created by a few Americans who want to keep the country divided...  and, other Americans are perpetuating that shit mainly because of the educational ignorance or views held by their parents who want to live in the shadows of other people's greatness so that they can criticism their own lack of motivation, determination, and courage.

WHY THE HELL DO SOME WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO GET A SUN TAN WHEN THE WEATHER IS WARM...  BECAUSE THEY PREFER TO BE THAT COLOR THAN WHITE...  SO, WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT TELL YOU?

Wake up America and get your head out of your ass unless you want a glass belly button for your birthday so you can see more clearly...







No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...