Saturday, April 10, 2021

Another View

I am not a fan of the Democrats nor am I a fan of the Progressive Democrats either but I do understand what it is that they are trying to do and I understand that and can support their views in part but I am not in favor of all the money that they are spending, expecting the wealthy and corporations to pay for it all...  because what if the wealthy and our corporations find ways to shelter their money so that an increase in taxes is NEVER POSSIBLE???

EVERYONE IS SIMPLY ASSUMING that the wealthy and corporations will pay for it because they have the ability to pay for it...  and that is an intellectually stupid concept...  at least in my opinion.

If I were wealthy, I would find a way to hide my money from taxes...  and, I say this because during my career, I had a consulting company that I had incorporated and used to shelter my money away from taxes and while it was not millions of dollars or even hundreds of thousands of dollars, my TAX BURDEN was HALF of what it would have been without my company...  and this includes CPA fees...

I am not that smart...  so if I can figure it out, one has to assume that the wealthy will or have already figured it out as well.

REPUBLICANS get this but DEMOCRATS do not...  and, I do not want to support a group of people that are that financially stupid...

I am all in favor of:
  • helping the poor
  • receiving immigrants
  • defunding the police
  • taking down confederate statues
  • giving blacks the advantage
  • having electric automobiles
  • using solar energy
  • making blacks feel welcome in America
  • tax the wealthy more
  • tax corporations more
  • improving our quality of life
  • having better roads and bridges
  • legalizing marijuana
  • having no interstate speed limits
I am not that smart, but if I had $5 million dollars, I would be earning just off of interest alone, about $20,000 each month...  and, if I had to pay MORE IN TAXES in I EARNED MORE MONEY...  than I would simply RETIRE and live off my interest even if I had to downsize and relocate.

WHY WOULD I DO THIS?

Wealthy People Typically Don't Like TAXES...  and, they especially don't like an increase in taxes...  and those wealthy people who say they don't mind an increase in taxes, have their money sheltered away so that they are NEVER going to pay increases in TAXES...  these people are not financially stupid and if they were...  they hire CPA's and TAX LAWYERS to be financially smart for them...

WHY THE DEMOCRATS CANNOT SEE THIS...  simply boggles my mind...  they cannot all be as clever as AOC...

SO...  FROM WHENCE WILL THE MONEY COME?

Here's a great idea...  let's borrow the money from CHINA...  especially since they already own 1/3 of our National Debt...

Borrowing money does not bother me at all.
Borrowing tons of money does not bother me at all.

WHY?

I will not be paying it back...  that's why...  future generations will...

How is that going to possibly hurt me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...