Monday, April 19, 2021

Prison Guaranteed for Chauvin

If you are any kind of aware citizen, then you know that the trail of Derek Chauvin is almost over and the jury will be deliberating their verdict.  Chauvin is the ex police officer who killed George Floyd on a city street by pressing his knee against his neck.  Chauvin clearly displayed characteristics of a racist...

But, while the trial might have been FAIR...  it is my opinion that the VERDICT will NOT BE FAIR...  in the sense of  EVIDENCE PROVIDED and/or PROVED beyond a RESONABLE DOUBT...  This part is completely insignificant.

IF THE JURY DOES FIND CHAUVIN GUILTY OF SOME KIND OF SERIOUS CHARGE...   then not only will the black community revolt, riot, burn, and loot but the whole country will do so as well...  as they voice their displeasure with WHITE MAN'S JUSTICE...

The BLACK will REVOLT and RIOT for weeks...  perhaps months...  and BLM and ANTIFA will join in and encourage the protests in the hopes that more whites will be removed from office and more police department will be defunded...  so that BLACKS will be able to freely roam our city streets and do any damn thing they want to do to anybody...

Am I a RACIST?

I don't think so... because I don't really care whether the blacks get what they want or not...  it just does not matter to me...  NOR DO I CARE ABOUT THE WHITES either...  whatever happens to them is brought about because of their actions, words, and behaviors.

My retirement status will not change at all...

My body will still have cancer and my heart will still have to deal with its disease as well...

Life will continue and my wife and I will continue to vacation at places where there is not rioting, burning, and/or looting going on...  especially since blacks cannot be everywhere.  It is simply not that easy to have a BITCH FIT in the south...  Too many gun owners and the police take no shit off of anyone...

It's not just race that I don't care about anymore, but I don't care about law enforcement either...  and mainly because these cops are typically "power hungry" because they are trying to enforce the laws...  Most have military aggressive backgrounds.  And, they like to make sure that everyone knows that they have power, especially motorists.

There are many more people than cops and so it would be easy to make the cops back off if we formed crowds...
  • they cannot shot us all
  • they cannot jail us all
  • they cannot control us all



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...