Friday, August 14, 2020

Peace in the Middle East

PEACE between Israel and UAE was announced this morning on FOX NEWS...

I've always wondered (according to my Biblical understandings)  WHY God told the Israelites to take land away from the Arabs because they were His chosen people...

That logic never made sense to me especially in light of The Ten Commandments, one of which states thy shall not steal.

The answer basically was that it was God's earth and He could do with it what he wanted...

What happened because of that ACTION is that there has been WAR in the Middle East ever since which does not make sense to me either especially since Jesus/God is a religion and a faith of PEACE...

I am glad that there is peace between these two nations but it is doubtful (in my opinion) that the remaining Middle Eastern countries will FOLLOW SUIT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...