Thursday, August 13, 2020

Changing Yourself


I cannot honestly tell you how many times I blamed others for the events that were taking place around me, influencing my life in negative ways...  until I realized it was NOT THEM BUT ME...

Everything that I have done is because I made the decision to move in that direction or not move in that direction and not because someone had forced me into that direction.

Furthermore, it was not until much later in life that I realized my life had moved in various directions not necessarily because of me but because it was the WILL OF GOD.

Why do I believe that?

It is very simple...  Who CREATED MY BIRTH and not the birth of someone else?  True my parents were involved, but they were just the vehicle through which God's Will was being accomplished.

God, not my parents, gave me my:

  • physical abilities
  • mental abilities
  • weaknesses and strengths
  • personality
Even if you choose not to believe that, then believe in the fact that ONLY YOU makes YOUR CHOICES...  and, you can take yourself anywhere that you want to go but it does not always mean that you will be successful getting there.  Success is determination and practice...   it just does not happen because you want it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...