Saturday, June 12, 2021

The Purpose of Liberals

 
Illegal Immigrants who come to this country right now are going to find plenty of employment opportunities because Americans are staying home and collecting HUGE unemployment check from our Federal Government thanks to Joe Biden and his Progressive Democratic, Liberal Party.

AND...  I'm fine with that because the money to pay those benefits ain't coming from me, it is coming from the wealthy or so they claim...

When Americans finally WAKE UP, not only will all the jobs be taken but our Federal Government will have to extend those HUGE unemployment checks a little longer...  which again is fine with me because they wealthy are paying for it all.

Will our ECONOMY SUFFER because of this?
Who the hell knows and who the hell cares...  take the money and run my friends...

After living over 70 years in this great country of ours, NOTHING REALLY CHANGES...  other than my eyesight and my weight and my health status...  all else stays the same...  politicians don't want change because they would have nothing to BITCH ABOUT and CLAIM they are going to change.

ALTHOUGH, Biden is doing a damn good job changing our focus on immigration...  and, it will be a real kick in the ass when all these illegal immigrants are made citizens and decide to vote conservative because they came here to work not suck the tits of the government.

I LOVE TIME...  because not only does it mean I am getting closer to the end, but it also means that conservatives keep getting proved RIGHT and liberals WRONG.    It seems that liberals are not happy unless they can do something that is stupid so they can be proven wrong again...  that must be their purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...