Monday, June 7, 2021

ALL Whites are OPPRESSORS

 


According to the basic premise of CRITICAL RACE THEORY, all whites are oppressors of the black man, the brown man, the red man, and all other colors that AINT WHITE....

What that tells me is that you do not want to UNITE THE RACES...  instead...  you want to further divided them...

Personally, I am fine with that and if you want me to see other Americans as black, brown, and red, then you will hear no objections from me...

Personally, I like the fact that God created me white and the next time I need to travel into the big city of Knoxville, I will start paying attention to all the people I see  that ARE NOT WHITE...

Interestingly, I never used to do that but since the Democrats and other Liberals are so insistent that we see each other that way, then since I did not vote for Democrats and feel guilty for doing that, I will start noticing all the people who aint white...

I will make sure that I avoid people of color in the malls when I am there looking for coffee and I will request in restaurants that I sit where other whites are sitting...  However, shopping at a WalMart Super Center is a little more difficult, I will still endeavor to avoid non-white shoppers.

I think the DEMOCRATS and LIBERALS have a great IDEA here...  and, I hope that they stay in power so that they will be able to come up with other creative points that will help us divide the country...

Hope you see the sarcasm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...