Sunday, June 6, 2021

Morning Coffee

 



Boy...  am I glad that I am not in a big city (up North) having my morning coffee but down South (on my back porch) with my morning coffee.


And, while this is not my exact back
porch it is close enough because it is indicative of this area and is likely what I am going to see just a few feet away from the physical location of my home.


If you know anything at all about the TN Valley, you know that just about anywhere in the Valley, that you are likely to see something like this as opposed to the high rise buildings of the city.


And, every morning when the weather is warm, I have a family of rabbits that like to frolic around on both sides of my house...  and, in some cases will simply lay down and take a brief nap in an area where the grass is not growing.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...