Saturday, June 5, 2021

He's Still In Most of Us


 

I am old enough to remember the ALL IN THE FAMILY show with Archie Bunker and while he was bigoted and for the most part an utter fool when it came to his closed mind thinking ability or lack thereof, it was still funny as hell to watch...  mainly because I felt like we were laughing at ourselves.

TODAY, a show like this would never be allowed to show even one episode before it would have been shut down...

I am not sure if this is progress or not...

BUT, the sad fact remains is that this is current society whether we like it or not and until people decide that they have had enough of this shit, we are going to tear down a FREEDOM OF SPEECH abilities one phrase at a time.

AND...  will it really matter whether I am allow to write or say in public that which I want to write or say in public???

NO...  it will not really matter because in MY HEART NOTHING IS EVER GOING TO CHANGE...    

And... I don't think I am alone in my feelings here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...