Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Being A White Oppressor

 

In 1947, I was born white and in 2021 at the age of 73, I am still white, and I supposed that I will continue to be white for the rest of my life...  and, it does not make any difference if I like or dislike rap music.

I married twice and both times they were white females and with the first wife, I had a white daughter who he in her 40's and is still white as well.

PERSONALLY, I like the idea of saying that ALL WHITE PEOPLE are oppressive and have oppressed the blacks...  but, I am not sure why I like that other than being white.  I also like the idea of teaching school children (as young as possible) that whites are the oppressors and that blacks are the ones being oppressed.

I like this idea because over time, it will divide this country worse than it has ever been divided before...  and, it will cause most blacks to hate whites and vice versa...  which I also think is good for this country...  especially if we want to be controlled by CHINA down the road.

AMERICA NO LONGER NEEDS TO BE UNITED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...