Monday, December 21, 2020

Is This Being A LIBERAL?

I am against the government... 
raising taxes            
telling me what to do                                
telling what how to think                       
telling me how I should dress            
telling me what to believe
I will never own a firearm or handgun
But I support the SECOND AMENDMENT
I support the legalization of marijuana
Illegal Drugs should be taxed and regulated like alcohol
Prostitution should be legalized and regulated like gambling
I believe high school should prepare for life as well as college
College Degrees should be certified after graduation 
Couple should be required to live together for 5 years before marriage
Everyone without exemption should serve in the military for 2 years
I don' believe in abortion
But I support a female's right to choose
I support... equal rights
                       equal pay
                       equal opportunity
                       equal justice
But in REALITY, America is the land of INEQUALITY
I support the fact that all lives should matter
I support religious tolerance as long as one's beliefs are not forced on me
I believe in our FREEDOMS 110%
I believe in a small federal government with more rights given to the States
I am in favor of abolishing the Electoral College
I believe we can be free enough to vote ourselves out of having freedom
I am against wars of any kind outside of our borders
I believe only in legal immigration
I believe that only citizens should enjoy/benefit from our Constitution
I am against the abuse of power at any level
I am against sexual harassment of any kind
I believe that all races should be proportionately represented in government
I believe that Congress and Senate should have limited terms like the President
I believe in a balanced budget and becoming debt free
I believe that we should defend the USA to the last person standing
I really do not care for LBGT's or their movement
LGBT's offend my religious beliefs
But LGBT's have the right to be who they want to be as long as they stay clear of me
I believe that American Justice will NEVER be equal
I believe that being uneducated is a fundamental right
I believe that being stupid is a CHOICE


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...