Monday, May 18, 2020

I AM A TRUMP FAN

This may put me into a bit of a corner but it is what it is...  however, I did not vote for Donald Trump, nor did I vote for Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, etc., because I don't vote in elections anymore...

WHY?

I don't vote because it does not matter if I vote and not because of one political party winning or the other political party winning but because NOTHING EVER CHANGES in these United States except prices always seem to be increasing while wages and salaries always seem to be remaining constant more or less outside of a meager cost-of-living increase...

I was very much interested in POLITICS in the 1960's but over the years, I witnessed a serious thing happening in this country which was MAINTAINING THE STATUE QUO.

  1. We still have racial problems
  2. We still have education problems
  3. We still have wealth/poor problems
  4. We still have housing problems
  5. We still have healthcare cost problems
  6. We still have crooked politicians problems
  7. We still have greedy CEO problems
  8. We still have Americans not saving for retirement
  9. We still have Americans in debt problems
  10. We still have American Obesity problems
  11. We still have gender inequality issues
  12. We still have sexual harassment issues
IF THOSE WHO CONTROL AMERICA WANT TO END SOMETHING...  IT ENDS WITHOUT HESITATION...  BUT, IF THOSE SAME IN CONTROL PEOPLE WANT SOMETHING TO CONTINUE...  IT CONTINUES...

Therein lies our problem and the reason why I don't vote!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...