Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Are You Experienced?


[Verse 1]
purple haze all in my brain
lately things they don't seem the same
acting funny but I don't know why
'scuse me while I kiss the sky

[Verse 2]
purple haze all around
don't know if I'm coming up or down
am I happy or in misery
whatever it is that girl but a spell on me
Help me! Help me!
Ah no, no

[Verse 3]
yeah purple haze all in my eyes
don't know if it's day or night
you got me blowing, blowing my mind
is it tomorrow, or just the end of time
No, help me
No, yeah purple haze
Oh no, no
Oh, help me
Tell me, tell me
Can't go on like this
You make me blow my mind
No, no, no
No, no, purple haze



The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame biography for the Experience states: "Jimi Hendrix was arguably the greatest instrumentalist in the history of rock music. Hendrix expanded the range and vocabulary of the electric guitar into areas no musician had ever ventured before. His boundless drive, technical ability and creative application of such effects as wah-wah and distortion forever transformed the sound of rock and roll."



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...