Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday Thoughts of a WHITE CRACKER

If you did not know, the below lists refers to WHITE ONLY AMERICANS:

  1. Cracker
  2. Hick
  3. Hillbilly
  4. Bumpkin
  5. Honky
  6. Peckerwood
  7. Redneck
  8. Trailer Trash
  9. White Trash
  10. Whitey
  11. Good ol' boy
  12. Buckra

AND...  if you are not that familiar with RAP MUSIC and its lyrics, there is a song entitled KILL WHITEY...  which I am sure does not refer to the Potomac River White Fish...  lol

I do not think much of the LGBT movement but I applaud your rights and determination to seek out legal justification for your feelings.  I would never stand in your way nor will I ever support you in your cause...  for me it is simple neutrality, unless you start infringing upon my rights either given to me by our Constitution or by my belief in God.

The same hold true for my feelings about BLACKS as I have had many black friends over my lifetime thus far but never have I had any black enemies...  of which I know.  But, let me say this about that...  I will never march or verbally support any of your causes nor would I expect you to support any of mine.  Just as you can live your life, so too will I live mine.

I have no problems sitting beside you in a restaurant or in a crowded theater or even on an airplane where there might be over 6 hours of flight time...  but, bring you into my home...  well, there must be a good justification...  perhaps you have come with one of my white friends and that is fine, however, I will not go out-of-my-way to seek your company.

WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY?

All you have to do is look at all the media coverage of Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA Violence and you have destroyed what little respect that I have for you in general.

I am a proud VETERAN of the VIETNAM ERA and I was willing to fight for AMERICAN FREEDOMS and DEMOCRACY...  but, I did not fight for blacks or whites or asians or hispanics or native americans...  I was willing to fight for our country AND ALL WHO LIVE IN IT...

FOR YOUR INFORMATION...  I was born and raised wrapped in a blanket of white privilege and when I graduated from high school, I rejected that part of me, and built my life based upon what I wanted it to be and not because I asked for favors from my family.
  • I flunked out of college
  • I enlisted in the military
  • I worked while I attended college the next time
  • The GI Bill paid my tuition
  • I was fired 10 times during a 45 year career
  • I worked 3 jobs at a time for $10/hour
  • I did manual labor at 50 years of age to pay my bills
  • I've lived paycheck-to-paycheck
  • I have never earned more than $50,000 a year
  • I have never owned a new car
I know that it is possible to become divorced after 23 years of marriage, leave behind family and friends and move to another STATE to begin again with virtually no money to your name and find a way to survive and build a new life...  and, if this is something that I can do, then this is something that you can do as well.

I never expected my GOVERNMENT to take care of me, nor have I ever expected my FAMILY to take care of me either and I have never asked for favors or for anyone to open doors for me so that my life may be a little easier.

I am a PERFECT EXAMPLE of WHITE TRASH surviving and if someone who is WHITE TRASH can survive then I know someone who is BLACK can survive as well and not rely on movements to make your life a little easier or better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...