Monday, January 11, 2021

Why Is USA Still Racist?

I live in a small rural community in East TN, 30 miles NE of Knoxville and about 50 miles SW of Bristol, in between the Cumberland Plateau and the Great Smokey Mountains and there is very little apparent racism in my "neck of the woods" other than blacks and whites don't:
  • worship together
  • play cards together
  • go golfing together
  • live in the same communities
  • go partying together
  • go eating together
  • vacation together
  • shop together
BUT...   I would suspect that this is true all over the US of A...  if one were to look at the situation closely...   In fact...  whites in my "neck of the woods,"  don't hang out with:
  • Hispanics
  • Latinos
  • Mexicans
  • Asians
  • Orientals
  • Russians
  • Arabs
  • Jews
HOWEVER...
  • we attend school with all ethnic groups
  • we work with all ethnic groups
  • we co-exist with all ethnic groups in public

I know my wife and I have gone to several MEXICAN Restaurants and enjoy the food tremendously especially the refried beans and fried rice...  and, there are JAPANESE Restaurants or ORIENTAL Restaurants where they cook the food in front of you on a grill...  and, we go there on special occasions like birthdays or anniversaries.

I have no desire to go to a:
  1. Black Dentist
  2. Black Optometrist
  3. Black Urologist
  4. Black Gastrologist
  5. Black Oncologist
  6. Black Cardiologist

I am sure that I feel this way because I am RACIST and I am confident that BLACKS consider me RACIST because I have no desire to go to any of these doctors...  with that said, if and when I ever have to go to the ER, I will never refuse being attended to by a doctor of any ETHNIC GROUP...  although, I am sure that the blacks don't give a damn about my feelings.

WHAT CAN OUR

 DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT DO 

TO CHANGE THESE FEELINGS 

THAT MANY AMERICANS

 HAVE ABOUT BLACKS???

I would think that our government cannot do anything...  unless they use MEDICARE to force BLACK DOCTORS ON WHITES...



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...