Monday, January 18, 2021

JESUS: An Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial life is hypothetical life which may occur outside of Earth and which did not originate on Earth. Such life might range from simple prokaryotes to intelligent beings and even sapient beings, possibly bringing forth civilizations which might be far more advanced than humanity. Wikipedia

Jesus Before Pilate
…35“Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed You over to me. What have You done?” 36Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now My kingdom is not of this realm.” 37“Then You are a king!” Pilate said. “You say that I am a king,” Jesus answered. “For this reason I was born and have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to My voice.”…           Berean Study Bible 


It would be reasonable to conclude when one compares the two above paragraphs that JESUS could, in fact, have been an extraterrestrial who was visiting earth to share a religious faith with earth's inhabitants at that time...

AND YET...   to think of Jesus as being an extraterrestrial is rather absurd (sarcastically stated) given our knowledge of religion and of GOD as our Creator.

Actually, it makes absolutely PERFECT SENSE to suspect GOD, OUR CREATOR, as an Extraterrestrial...

AND...  one could now easily speculate as to how many "earth like" planets has JESUS visited spreading the word of GOD to those inhabitants.

AND...   this theory is far more logical that believing that ALL OF LIFE came from some sort of BIG BANG whose ingredients came from NOWHERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...