Thursday, July 2, 2020

SuperHero Violence and Destruction

Superman
Batman
the Avengers
Iron Man
Spider man
The Hulk
Captain America

Just to name a few...




Every time I see one of these movies, there are two comments that I make to my wife who is absolutely tired of hearing these comments:

FIRST -  who is going to pay for all the damage and destruction when these superheroes fight evil?

SECOND -  why are these superheroes so VIOLENT and how can they get away with so much killing?

My wife then tells me to SHUT UP that this is just a movie and not real...

And, my rebuttal is always what message is it sending to our children?




No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...