Wednesday, July 8, 2020

I Remember Well Unfortunately...

It has been 5 years since I retired fully from work and while I am an OUTSPOKEN SOB, my last boss was an arrogant, pseudo Christian ASSHOLE...  and, I am being kind...  when one works at a Community College, a small 4 year college or university and quite possibly a large college or university, those individuals who have supposedly EARNED a PhD in whatever...  believe that they are intellectually superior to everyone else who does not have a PhD and if there are other PhD then they are superior to all who got their PhD after they did.


I saw this same kind of bullshit in the military and in the US Embassies overseas where my Dad worked...  the greatest example was when we went to Cairo, Egypt, my father was given a house and a higher ranking Embassy Employee wanted the house so my Dad had to wait for another one to be made available.

When I was in the military, there was a common phrase that EVERYONE seemed to honor and that was RHIP or RANK HAS ITS PRIVILEGES...  what a crock of horseshit...  

Why does one person believe that they are better than another person simply because of their RANK or LEVEL of EDUCATION...

THIS INEQUALITY in AMERICA is one of the reasons that we are divided...  and, will remain divided while speaking out of the other side of our mouths that we are ALL EQUAL...

We are not ALL EQUAL and we will never be ALL EQUAL...

I am so pleased that I have finally been able to retire and let these "better than you" people live with their arrogance and receive the disrespect that they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...