Monday, July 20, 2020

ANTI COPS

Probably one of the most worthwhile yet futile movements in the USA since we tried to STOP THE VIETNAM WAR, is to do away with the COPS...  and while some may not want to do away with the cops altogether, they want to remove money and resources from their respective departments so that they cannot GO AFTER the American Black Man and/or Woman if appropriate.

If I was a criminal, I would think this is the greatest thing since sliced bread...

If I were a drug dealer, I would think this is the greatest thing since breathing air...

Now, I don't get up in the morning thinking how am I going to "break the law" today but with a defunded police department, I damn sure will not be worried about obey most of our traffic laws...   Of course, I still get a little paranoid when I see a cop car behind me...   and, no...  not because I am white...  but because I fear I might be getting another speeding ticket...   I think those days are LONG GONE thanks to BLM...

With a defunding of the police, the purchase of legal firearms will increase because THE LAW still allows one to protect ONE's PROPERTY.

ANTI COP SOLUTION

I know here in TN, gun ownership has increased exponentially in some areas especially in the larger cities of Chattanooga, Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, and Johnson City (which is near the Bristol Motor Speedway)

The police will not have the manpower or the funds to deal with:
  1. Breaking and Entering
  2. Criminal Trespass
  3. Grand Theft Auto
  4. Car Accidents
  5. Armed Robbery
  6. Kidnapping
  7. Child Endangerment
  8. Domestic Abuse
  9. Manslaughter
  10. Hit and Run

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...