Saturday, March 6, 2021

Law Enforcement

I live in a small town in East TN and for the most part, it is more of a rural area than an urban area where most people live in communities with an acre of land...  In our community, most of the people stay indoors especially during the warm days and month and farm out the task of mowing and landscaping to a third party...  this area is NOT FLAT but hilly and curvy and provides perfect areas for law enforcement to hide their vehicles in the hopes of CATCHING speeders...   and, I wonder why law enforcement feels the need to HIDE in order to enforce the law.

It is because of this LAW ENFORCEMENT DECEPTION that I am a supporter of DEFUND THE POLICE...  however, I am not sure if I am a supporter of redirecting those monies of helping BLACKS have a better life...  A better life comes when one has an internal desire to have a better life.

FOR EXAMPLE:  when I left high school, I did not want to go to college but I did because my parents pushed me in that direction.  A few years later, I flunked out of college and enlisted in the military.  It did not take me long to realize that being in the military was not where I wanted to be.  I received an EARLY OUT to return to college and using the GI BILL, was able to not only finish my BA degree but attain an MBA as well.

I decided my future, not my parents.
I decided my future, not my environment.
I decided my future, not my peers.
I decided my future, I rejected white privilege.

BUT...
law enforcement is out of control and needs to be curtailed.  Americans, regardless of race and color, have the fundamental right to BREAK THE LAW if they want to and law enforcement should not be used to keep them from exercising that fundamental right.  If exercising our fundamental right hurts or impacts others in some adverse way, LET THEM HIRE A LAWYER...

We have the NATIONAL GUARD and we DO NOT NEED law enforcement to tell us what we can or cannot do, nor do we need law enforcement HIDING in order to enforce the law...  We have a right to PRIVACY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...