Monday, March 15, 2021

Education: K through 12

 WHY SHOULD OUR CHILDREN 
SUFFER THROUGH THE POOR QUALITY 
OF 
PUBLIC EDUCATION???

I don't necessarily like the politics of the Democratic Party, but I like the way they spend money, especially knowing that the bill will not come due until the next generation...  I also like the fact that the Democratic Party is spending money like a drunken sailor and since I was a drunken sailor for two years, I can identify with their mentality.

If we look at our public education as it currently relates to the rest of the world, AMERICAN PUBLIC EDUCATION is ranked 15th among the rest of the countries in the world....  and, our private schools are still ranked FIRST in the world.  Therefore, Congress should pass a bill that would pay for every child in America, including illegal immigrants to attend private education if they so desire.

Our children deserve the best from their POLITICIANS...  especially since they are going to paying the bills eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...