Sunday, February 28, 2021

High Seventies in the Valley


CAR SHOWS  --  USA
  1. Back to the 50's Weekend
  2. The Grand National Roadster Show
  3. Capitola Rod & Custom Classic Car Show
  4. The SEMA Show
  5. Carlisle Ford Nationals
  6. Bonneville Speed Week
  7. Pebble Beach Concours D'Elegance
  8. Chicago Auto Show
  9. The North American International Car Show
  10. Woodward Dream Cruise

When warm weather hits, I used to get my 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible, put down the top, drive out to the INTERSTATE,  and put my foot to the peddle and hold on...  But...  I can do that no more because a few years ago, I found myself in a financial situation where I had to sell my baby after owning it for 30 years...


UNFORTUNATELY...
If the liberal progressive Democrats have their way...  there will be no more gasoline powered vehicles...

AND...
those top ten car shows listed at the beginning will never again take place....

What brought this to my attention this morning other than the weather was watching the Cable program COUNTING CARS...  On this episode, the COUNT and his team visited the SEMA car show because they had two of their costumed designed cars on display...  SEMA is considered to be one of the top car shows in America.

If we GO GREEN....   kiss the shows and cars goodbye...



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All postings for this blog will appear on my blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all of the internal page links have been switched.  This bl...